Sarawak, Malaysia’s largest State on the island of Borneo, is centrally located in Asia which means easy connections through multiple major and budget airlines via the main hubs of Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
It’s only a short journey away to experience the magic of Sarawak.
- A multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, multi-religious reflect to; the people living in harmony and who celebrate strength in diversity,
- A politically, economically and socially stable environment.
- A fully modernised transportation, banking, commercial, accommodation and city development.
- A host of Asian and Western cuisine choices; easily available halal and vegetarian food,
- A unique “Venue with A Difference” that combines an exotic eco-tourism destination with modern technology and infrastructure, set amidst the second oldest rainforest in the world.
- Discovering Sarawak is like stumbling on another little world hidden within the amazing diversity of Malaysia’s formidable appeal based on all things “Truly Asian”.
- Strong support from State with Central government and convention bureau in the form of a conference marketing support package to increase delegate numbers.
- Outstanding value-for-money in accommodation and conference venues within Asia.
- Sarawak is becoming increasingly popular as an international and regional meetings destination.